Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Top 3 of color

My favortie color is blue but not the normal blue, the royal blue! This color is wonderful and I want that my dress of bal! Hihi...

Continue with pink! Pink is my second favorite color because it's so sweet !This color is for a girl, and I'm a girl (surprise!!!), but there are a boy who hit this color and it's beautiful.

Finaly, orange! Orange is a good color to put energie and enthusiasm in a day! This color represent, for me, the sun, then a beautiful day!


You what is your top 3 of color ?

1 comment:

  1. I didn't know that orange was one of your favorite colour !
    For me, It's turquoise-blue in first, because I really love it and I want that it will be the colour of my dress too :)
    Second, it's purple and Finaly it's red cherry !

    ReplyDelete