
Spring: Do you like spring? For me, this season is not my favorite. But, I like when the snow melts because it means the summer arrives! I don't like this seasons too, because it is really humid outside.
Summer: Do you like summer? Me, I LIKE SUMMER! It's my favorite season because it is warm outside and I love warmth! In summer I can swim in my swimming pool and I can make me get a tan. It's so funny to do this ! The summer is the best season for me.
Autumn: Do you like autumn? I can tell that I like autumn because it is not still cold outside but we must put a coat! Autumn the most beautiful season because the trees is so coloured. This seasons is more beautiful that funny! Then, it's a good season too.
Winter: Do you like winter? I don't like winter because it's so cold and I don't like when it's cold! I love warmth! The winter, for me, is a season that you do nothing but there are a person who do a snowboard or other activities, is good for their, but for me NO! The winter is a sad season but the landscape is beautiful when the snow fall. There is something that I like in winter... It's my birthday in january!
Then, what is your favorite seasons?

I am agree with you Alexandra me too i love summer because it's the time in the years when you have no schools. In summer I can swim in my swimming pool and I can make me get a tan. It's so funny to do this ! The summer is the best season for me.
ReplyDelete