
Africa
If I had a chance to go anywhere in the world, I would go to Africa.
I would like to visit this continent because I would like to see how people live in misery. In this place there are many humans who do not have a chance to live like us. It's so sad! If I went there, I would like to know how people survive and I would bring them help. I know is very difficult to live there but I would like to try to live like them, it's possible because they do! I will try to do their activities and to have fun with them! I would love this ! But there is other reason why I would like to visit this country. In Africa there are many animals that I would like to see. I saw pictures and documentaries of these animals and of Africa, and I love it ! I find it's wonderful. The landscape, the nature and the animals are very different our country. Then, I would like to visit this place for that reasons. This is a dream for me!

Im agree with you alexandra , just see the people in africa who does not have any television and any cellphone its change your mind a little bit and learn about the real life
ReplyDelete